My Whole Google Account Disabled- Steps to recover your Google Account

My whole Google account get disabled-  The most frustrating situation for every bloggers. When any Google users see this message there life will be in total darkness. They will not be knowing what to do next. I think this article will give you the complete steps to recover your disabled Google account.
 
This happens to me also. While I am using Google Plus my account suddenly gets signed out and when I try to sign in again I got the message of disabled account. I lost my gmail account, adsense account, three active blogs and many others. But within four days I was able to re-gain my Google account. I will tell how it happens in this article.

Why Google disabled my account?

The Google disables the whole Google account when they see some spam activity on your account. This may be by spamming gmail by sending many spam emails and by spamming Google forum.

Contact Google wisely to recover your disabled Google account

If you are redirected to this link then your account is in disabled state. Now it is the time to act wisely to re-gain your account. You can see a contact us link in the bottom of this link. Use it and apply an appeal to re-gain your account. But while applying an appeal you must keep these information in your mind. Don't express your anger in your appeal and be polite (as far as you can). Remember that your appeal will be reading by a Google employee and if he sees your politely filled appeal, then the chance of getting your account back is very high. If you know the reason why your account is in disabled state, it is wise to not to include these detail in your appeal. You should always use "I don't know why my account is in disabled state". You must also include information like how long you are using Google products and how your disabled Google account will effect your life. To understand the seriousness of your Google account include the balance amount of your adsense account, url of your blogs and data in your gmail account (which you may be probably miss out). Don't expect a fast reply from Google. You have to wait for 3-10 days. In the meanwhile submit different appeals in every 24 hours.

Contact Google forum to recover your disabled account

Google forum is the best place to ask help from Google employees and Top Contributors. There are many active Top Contributors in Google forum. Say your situation there. If you don't get any help then visit some of the profile of Top Contributors and email your thread link to them. You can also leave your link in any of the forum thread they already attended. If the Top Contributors attend your thread then ask the help politely. The Top Contributors have a special power of contacting Google employees directly which may increase the speed of recovery of your account.

If any of the readers get back your Google account don't forget to leave a commend here.
Tags: ,

About author

I am an engineer by profession and blogging is my passion. I also loves to share my knowledge. Get me on and Twitter

13 comments

  1. Hi, Thank you for posting this useful information.
    Today I am gonna be crazy because my Google account has been disabled.
    I will send appeal to google now.
    Thanks...

  2. Hi, I experienced the same thing with you, and my account has not been returned.
    whether the time your account is disabled.
    Did Your adsense money refunded?
    Can I ask for examples of application messages that you send?

    Thanks..

  3. Hi blogger,
    Sad to hear that your account has been disabled. Now just appeal Google and say them how important your account is. Follow my article and do the steps correctly and you will surely get back your account.

  4. Hi Jasmine,
    Yes my whole account was resumed. I get back my adsense account including the balance in the account. It takes 3-4 days to return your account. Do you contact Google forum?

  5. Hi Admin,

    I had four days have not received a reply email from google.
    I am very frustrated.

    How many times you give a message through the google contact form?
    What Did Google give an email to your alternative email?
    if so, what kind of email response from google?

    Thanks...

  6. Hi blogger,
    In my knowledge about 90% of users are getting back the disabled Google account. So don't get frustrated. You have a fair chance of regaining your account.

    Google is not going to mail into your alternative email address unless they need some additional information from you. In my case I get the information about the re-gaining of my account through the forum thread started by me in gmail forum. If you don't yet started a forum thread in Gmail forum you must do it now because Top Contributors in forums can directly contact Google employees and check the status of your account.

    Since this is weekend you should experience some delay in regaining your account because Google employees will be off work. Anyway best of luck.

  7. I've made a thread in the groups.
    but nothing helped ..
    I may have to be patient.

    Thank you Admin.

  8. Hi blogger,
    To get the attention of top contributors there is a pretty god technique. Just look some threads in which top contributors have attended. Just give your forum thread link in that thread and ask their help.

  9. Hi Admin..

    My Gmail account has been re-enable.
    I've been able to log in to gmail.

    But I still can not log in to blogger.
    Blogger still suspend my blogger account.

    http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&p=blogger&answer=40039

    I have 10 blogs and all of my blog could not be opened.
    I was very sad ..

  10. Hi Blogger,
    Usually the Gmail will be enabled first and the remaining service will be enabled later. If any of your blog is against the Google policies your blog may be deleted. Anyway ask in your existing Google forum.

  11. Different editors provide different ways of doing this, but they usually provide. adsenseg

  12. To could get approved adsense accounts if you follow the methods here

  13. Es mi cuenta 😤

Leave a Reply