Luminate ads Review- Do I want to add Luminate in my blog

Recently we have given some articles on Luminate ads (Pixazza). In this article I will provide my personal review (not in this site) about Luminate ads. I think after reading this review, the reader will be able to find this question "Do I want to add Luminate ads in my blog?"

My Personal Experience and Review about Luminate ads

After hearing about Luminate ads I was really excited. The main thing behind this was its uniqueness. Luminate is an unique ad platform which allows bloggers to publish advertisements on images. I was very much excited when I hear that Luminate is supported by Google adsense because anything related to Google adsense is a dream for every bloggers. So I decided to include Luminate ads into my main blog.

In my experience Luminate is good but not up to the expectation. As Luminate allows to tag the products as publisher's wish, I try with different products in my blog. But unfortunately none of them succeed. Actually I was running an educational blog which features engineering helps. But Luminate contains very less amount of educational type products. This may be the main reason for me to get the bitter taste of Luminate.

But I am satisfied with Google ads delivered by Luminate. The ads are getting descent CPC and ads are also content related. But sometimes Luminate does not provide the ads and I don't know the reason behind it.

Luminate ads Reports- Review

Luminate have a standard (not upto adsense reports) reporting facility. When we enter into Luminate "Dashboard" will give you the new earning, unpaid earning, which is almost similar to that of Google adsense. Also the number of images viewed and clicks obtained are also displayed in dashboard. In the "Report tab" you will get a standard details about monthly and yearly reports of revenue and traffic.

Luminate ads Payment- Review

Luminate has a very low threshold amount. Luminate will pay you via check and PayPal when your amount reaches $10. There is also the option to set the threshold amount which may be helpful to professional bloggers to set a large threshold. The support team of Luminate is also good and query is solved within 24 hours.

Do I want to add Luminate ads in my blog?

The most readers will be having this question. In my view, it strongly depends upon your blog topic. If your topic is something related to products like cosmetics, gadgets, fashion and all, then you have the possibility of getting a good amount from Luminate ads. Also check the traffic source of your blog. If you have a good traffic from USA and European countries then Luminate is a good option.

Read Related Topics
Tags: , , ,

About author

I am an engineer by profession and blogging is my passion. I also loves to share my knowledge. Get me on and Twitter

0 comments

Leave a Reply